1. It’s it nearly 100% probable that the glass that you use to drink from contains at least one molecule of water that passed through the body of a dinosaur a long time ago.
2. The hummingbird can fly backward and it’s the only bird that can do this.
3. The bacteria that lives in your body outnumber the cells in your body by 10 times.
4. A koala bear’s fingerprints are indistinguishable from the fingerprints of a human being even when looked at under an electron microscope.
5. The Water Bear (also called the Moss Piglet or the Tardigrade) can survive permafrost, boiling temperatures, radiation and even live in the vacuum of space!
6. The time between the existence of the Tyrannosaurus and the Stegosaurus is greater than the time between the Tyrannosaurus and us.
7. Each earthworm has five hearts!
8. The Blue Whale has a heart so huge that a human child can swim through its arteries.
9. Humans have DNA that is 50% similar to that of a banana!
10. The only food that never goes bad is honey. Seriously, you can keep it forever!
11. Since the discovery of Pluto, it has not yet completed a single full revolution around the sun.
12. A day on the planet Venus lasts longer than a Venusian year.
13. On Saturn’s moon Titan, you can easily fly with wings as small as your hands because the gravity is so low and the atmosphere is so dense.
14. There are more molecules in one glass of water than there are glasses of water in all the earth’s oceans combined.!
15. The actual spacecraft trajectories represent complete ellipses.
16. It rains diamonds on Saturn and Jupiter! Literally!
17. Imagine that the Sun is a human cell. With that said, by comparison, the Milky Way galaxy is like the size of the United States.
18. If it was at all possible to drill a shaft through the Earth and dive into it, you will emerge on the other side of it in 42 minutes.
19. You can see from space the border between East and West Germany because of the different kinds of light bulbs that they use in those regions.
20. Russia is larger than the entire surface area of Pluto.
21. Cleopatra’s life is closer to the time of the moon landings than the time of the building of the pyramids.
22. You can have a mobile connection of the summit of Mount Everest.
23. 14 years before Titanic sank, a novel was written about a ship (with the same name) that sank under similar circumstances.
24. The patent for the fire hydrant was lost in a fire at patent office in 1836 in Washington D.C.
25. When Neil Armstrong returned to United States soil from the moon, he had to fill out an immigration form.
26. For over 600 years, French was the official language of England.
27. The mad Roman Emperor Caligula declared war on the god of the seas (Poseidon) and ordered to soldiers to throw spears at the water.
28. We take more pictures every two minutes than all of humanity did throughout the 19th century.
29. When Warner Brothers film studio was founded, the Ottoman Empire was still in existence.
30. Steven Spielberg dropped out of college in 1968 and later renewed his studies in 2002 and graduated in order to express his gratitude to his parents for the opportunity to pursue higher education.
31. When exploring any Wikipedia article in depth, its cross-references and links sooner or later sheds light on the subject of Philosophy.
32. A can of regular Coke sinks in water and a can of Diet Coke floats to the surface.
33. If we were able to hear noises lower than 20Hz, then we would be able to hear our muscles contracting.
34. One out of 10 Icelanders willwrite and publish a book at least one in their lifetime.
35. 99% of the energy used by a microwave is used in standby mode and not during operation.
36. Norway’s flag incorporates the flags of six other countries: Indonesia, Finland, the Netherlands, Thailand, Poland and France.